I am a first-year CS Ph.D. student at the University of Pennsylvania advised by Professor Dinesh Jayaraman. I received my MS and BS in CS from the University of Southern California, where I was advised by Professor Joseph J. Lim. In the past, I served as a tech lead at Code The Change developing software for nonprofits and interned at Tesla and Intel.
I am interested in developing data-driven, robotic perception and control algorithms. I am specifically interested in imitation learning, model-based reinforcement learning, and representation learning for manipulation tasks.
- I’ve accepted a Ph.D. offer to work with Professor Dinesh Jayaraman at the University of Pennsylvania!
- I’ve been awarded the Best Research Award from the USC Computer Science Department
- Our IKEA furniture assembly environment has been featured in WIRED Magazine
- My second paper on Imitation Learning has been accepted to CoRL 2019
- I’ve been awarded the Robert Fulton scholarship for MS and the Discovery Scholar distinction for my BS
- My first paper on Hierarchical Reinforcement Learning has been accepted to ICLR 2019
- I’ve accepted an internship with Tesla for summer 2018
- My final project for CS599: Deep Learning has won 1st place in best writeup and best demo
- I’ve accepted an internship with Intel for summer 2017