I am a CIS Ph.D. student at the University of Pennsylvania advised by Professor Dinesh Jayaraman. I received my MS and BS in CS from the University of Southern California, where I was advised by Professor Joseph J. Lim. In the past, I served as a tech lead at Code The Change developing software for nonprofits and also interned at Tesla and Intel.
I am interested in developing data-driven visuomotor control algorithms for robots. I am specifically interested in model-based reinforcement learning and representation learning for manipulation tasks.
Know Thyself: Transferable Visuomotor Control Through Robot-Awareness
- 2021: Our work on zero-shot transfer to new robots is on Arxiv!
- 2021: The IKEA Furniture Assembly environment is published in ICRA 2021
- 2020: I’ve accepted a Ph.D. offer to work with Professor Dinesh Jayaraman at the University of Pennsylvania!
- 2020: I’ve been awarded the Best Research Award from the USC Computer Science Department
- 2020: Our IKEA furniture assembly environment has been featured in WIRED Magazine
- 2019: Our work on Imitation Learning has been accepted to CoRL 2019
- 2019: I’ve been awarded the Robert Fulton scholarship for MS and the Discovery Scholar distinction for my BS
- 2019: Our work on Hierarchical Reinforcement Learning has been accepted to ICLR 2019
- 2018: I’ve accepted a summer internship with Tesla
- 2018: My final project for CS599: Deep Learning has won 1st place in best writeup and best demo
- 2017: I’ve accepted a summer internship with Intel